1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
i wanna be cool and wear jeans and a shirt but i wanna wear GREAT BIG VICTORIAN DRESSES AND CURL MY HAIR but i wanna wear a 50s poodle skirt with a beehive but i wanna wear a ballgown but i wanna wear a WEDDING DRESS ALL THE TIME but i wanna dress up like a dragon but i wanna wear hogwarts robes but i wanna wear shorts and a plaid top you get me